Friday, January 17, 2014

About permits!

Everybody knows when the house, building needs improvements is time to apply for permit at the city or village hall. The permit can be pick up by the contractor or by householder. When the contract between contractor and householder stipulates the contractor will pick up the permit the householder has to ask for it to be sure this has been paid otherwise the surprises can be enormous. We advise the householder at the final payment beside the invoice to ask for copy of permit from city or village and keep in his records.


No comments:

Post a Comment