There is a check list, and by going through you can avoid making costly mistakes in the hiring of a service professional.
- Make sure to check for licensing and insurance
- Find out if the plumber offer service guarantee or warranty
- Ask about service fees; such as in the case of night, weekend, and emergency hours
- Find how many years this company has been doing business in your area
- Make sure you allow enough time for the plumber to get the job done right
- For larger jobs be sure to request a written proposal or estimate
- Do not hire a plumber based only on price
- Ask if the company has all the tools or parts in stock for your particular needs
- Ask for references, testimonials and less for reviews
Probably there are more to be add in the check list but those are basic. We wish you luck in hiring a plumbing contractor.
BBP PLUMBING INC