Saturday, July 26, 2014

Plumbing jokes

A plumber attended to a leaking faucet at the neurosurgeon's house. After a two-minute job the plumber demanded $150.
The neurosurgeon exclaimed, 'I don't charge this amount even though I am a surgeon."
The plumber replied, "I agree, you are right. I too, didn't either, when I was a surgeon. That's why I switched to plumbing!"




A doctor has some trouble with the kitchen sink, on a public holiday. He calls the local plumber, only to be told that it's his day off.
"But I get called out on my days off, too!" says the doctor, somewhat exasperated." So, the plumber relents.
The plumber arrives, and glances over the sink, looking preoccupied. He mumbles something about golf, then hands the doctor a couple of aspirin and walks out, saying, "Put these in. If it doesn't clear up in 24 hours, call me tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment