Those are some faucets vintage style. Looks good.
Friday, December 18, 2020
Sunday, November 15, 2020
Low flow at the fixtures? Colored water when you open the faucet? Brown water?
Now you have those:
Old water heater.
Maybe it is time to change. Build the budget and call a plumber.
Your neighbors cannot fix the low flow.
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Winter is around the corner. The plumbing in the house needs few things to be taking care. Here are few of them:
1. Turn of the spigot. If you have a frost free we advise to buy from your local Depot a foam bell to cover over the winter. If there is a shut off valve in the basement turn it of and drain the water from the spigot.
2. Check the main sewer line if is in good shape with no roots and no shifts. Video camera inspection recommended every 2 years.
3. Make sure the kitchen sink drain is not obstructed because don't forget Thanksgiving is in less then 1 month.
4. Check the water heater if is set up to properly temperature. Check for leaks at the unions.
5. Maintain during the winter a properly temperature in the basement.
Now you are ready for winter.
BBP Plumbing Inc
Friday, September 4, 2020
Monday, August 24, 2020
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Monday, June 29, 2020
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Monday, June 8, 2020
BBP Plumbing Inc.